The contest started December 2nd, 2008, but will run through March 31st, 2009.
Prizes will be awarded in three categories:
- Individual/Freelancer - Professionals submitting their personal creations
- Corporate - Submissions on behalf of a company or other entity
- Student - High school, university, or community college students
1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes will be awarded in each category:
- 1st prize: $2500
- 2nd prize: $1000
- 3rd prize: $500
All nine winners will get promotion on TurboSquid and a TurboSquid T-shirt.
You may submit as many entries as you like, and the can be interior, exterior, MEP, or any other kind of Revit design.
Entries will be judged on three criteria:
- Quality of design (aesthetics, structural)
- Number of published Revit families used in scene
- Quality of published Revit families used in scene (correct flexing and parameterization)
Winners will be notified by April 15, 2009.